What sectors are in need of personnel in Finland?
There is a high level of demand for staff in the following sectors:
- Medical Sector, with jobs as doctors, nurses, practical nurses, dentists and psychologists in FinlandÂ being on big demand;
- Education Sector, a great demand for Special education teachers and Nursery school teachers;
- Finance Sector, most jobs in need of personnel are theÂ Accountants/Payroll accountants in Finland;
- and other jobs in Finland required, and we can mention are asÂ Sales representatives/Telemarketers,Â Social workers andÂ Cleaners.
In contrast with the high level of demand for certain sectors, there is a high unemployment level particularly in the following professions:
- Office workers
- Telecommunications assemblers/Electronics assemblers
- Visual artists
- Advertising designers
- Wood machinists
- Operators/Helpdesk support technicians
- General labourers in industry
- Fashion Designers.
For all these jobs, the main requirement would be a pretty good level of Finnish.
Whatever you are looking for, whatever job you are specialised in, we are sure that we can help you in finding your dream job in a very beautiful country as Finland. All you need to do is to register your cv, so the employers would be able to find you and contact you. Of course it would be a good thing to visit our website weekly to check for the latest jobs in Finland.
Related Jobs in Finland
8970 total views, 1 today