Unlock opportunities at Espoo TalentMatch – the dynamic platform for employers to connect with highly skilled international professionals.
TalentMatch is a three-day hybrid recruitment event connecting employers and professionals across sectors. Professionals have dynamic networking opportunities both virtually and face-to-face by visiting company booths and organizing 1:1 meetings with company representatives. During the event, both professionals and employers can give a 2-minute pitch to showcase their skills and needs to our live and online audience. The event is held in English.
Participation is flexible based on your needs and schedule. No participation fee, registration is required.
Registration for employers is now open, secure your slot at Espoo TalentMatch 2024 now!
Day 1: Online Info Session (March 20)
Afternoon program for employers
- Info sessions on services related to international recruitment, residence permits and salary subsidies
- Basic information of recruiting diversity within Finland and from abroad
- Tips for creating an attractive virtual stand at TalentMatch and pre-arranging meetings with target candidates
- Practical insights on how to navigate on the virtual event platform and leverage the opportunities of a hybrid event
Day 2: Online networking & matchmaking (March 21)
- 1:1 -video meetings between employers and job seekers living in Finland and abroad
- Opportunity to increase employer visibility by hosting webinars
- Webinars and B2B -video meetings for HR professionals on topics related to international recruitment
Day 3: Hybrid Experience: Job fair and live stream from Technopolis Innopoli 2 (March 22)
- Job fair with physical stands to connect with over 300 highly qualified jobseekers living in Finland.
- In-person and online 1:1 -meetings
- Keynote speech and presentations
- Live pitching session for employers and professionals
- B2B -meetings between HR professionals and relocation and/or international recruitment service providers.
Read more about TalentMatch & TalentMatch recruitment events here. The program and above content are conducted by City of Espoo, with funding from the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment. The event is a part of the national Talent Boost Program.