Full-Time Program Management
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
(Job Title): Program Management
(Div./Dep.): Global Sales, Operation Group
(Position): Director / Program Manager in Wireless System Project
(Reports to) Director of PMO (Project Management Office)
(Job Summary) Program Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors to deliver projects according to plan.
(Key Responsibilities /Accountabilities)
- Defining and establishing PM role and work
- process, R&R of relative organization
- develop management items and assessment index
- develop improvement plan, and coach
- prepare standard manuals and train
- assess project result/progress and PM
- support to projects execution
- diagnosis and work out for improvement plan
- develop best Practices for Project execution.
(Qualifications) – University degree: BS / MS – 15 years with 7 years direct working experience in a project or program management capacity including all aspects of process development and execution. – Competent and proficient understanding of telecom systems business. – Wireless Infrastructure Business – Project Management – Installation, Commissioning, and Optimization – Logistics, Quality Management, Operation (Working Conditions) Director / Benefits for Director @ Samsung (Others) – Overtime may be required in meet project deadlines. – Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients.
859 total views, 1 today