Full-Time BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
1. Identify, grow, develop, and manage potential and existing Customer.
2. Manage and lead regional business development activities to generate new revenue
3. Create effective approaches to closing new business
4. Set-up and attend business meetings. Respond Enquires and work towards market Capture.
5. Understand the capability, benefits, and competitive advantages of METSHAPE Products by identifying new business through research and network.
6. Customer Visits, Cost negotiations and brand Promotion
7. Identify, develop and qualify sales Leads.
8. Promote and educate clients regarding METSHAPE ATTACHMENTS.
9. Manage client expectations and manage territory sales
1. Should be fluent in English and Finnish/Swedish/Norwegian.
2. Minimum. 5 years of experience in Sales/Marketing/ Business Development of Excavator attachments (or) automotive (or) Construction Equipment with good sales network.
3. Should be willing to travel within Norway, Finland, Sweden and abroad.
1 total views, 0 today