Full-Time Junior Client Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Investis is the leading specialists in providing online corporate communications services to Europe’s public companies.
We have offices in the UK, India, Germany, Finland and Italy and we have 250 staff and we’re growing!
Excellent client service is what Investis is all about, and in this role you will be responsible for making sure that clients always want to come back for more, transforming dissatisfied clients into happy ones, and indifferent clients into our biggest fans! You will need to use your experience of what a fantastic client experience looks and feels like to ensure Investis is consistently delivering the best service in the marketplace.
The role: An opportunity has arisen to join the Investis Team as a Junior Client Manager in our Finland office. This is a fantastic role based in Espoo working with a committed and international team of account managers, producers, designers and developers (among others) to support our Nordic clients across a range of investor tools and feeds, corporate websites, applications and apps. Working within Investis Client Services you will have responsibility for our Nordic clients’ experience of our service and support.In this capacity you will:
- Manage (in collaboration with our tools and feeds production team) requests, issue resolution and queries through our support address. These will largely be connected to our range of Investor tools and feeds products. You will also be expected to occasionally manage projects of new product builds.
- Support our existing client manager (in collaboration with our website production team) managing a number of websites.This will include proactively helping clients to plan for and manage sensitive updates such as results days or AGMs.
- Support clients in their use of the Investis SelfServe interface. This may include answering questions or providing basic training on using the CMS. You will work internally with our production teams as well as our other European offices, especially Germany. This is a very client-facing role and you will be expected to be extremely responsive with good levels of communication. You may also be called upon to perform other ad hoc duties related to the role including occasional administration work, meeting clients and supporting our Sales team in their activities.
Core capabilities and experience:
- Excellent customer service and support. A client-focused attitude is an absolute must as is the ability to forge strong and long-lasting relationships with our client base.
- Good management skills. Experience of managing small (to large scale) projects would be a plus.
- Good team player with the ability to work with remote teams (any experience of working with teams remotely will be a distinct advantage).
- Able to work independently and prioritize work
- good time management is essential as is the ability to multi-task.
- A knowledge of the online environment is essential and technical (development) skills with web technologies (html, css, php etc.) are beneficial as well as knowledge of using CMS.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) skills. English and Finnish are essentials and also Swedish skills are valuable.
- Interest and knowledge of the Investor Relations environment and how financial data is presented is an advantage as well as experience of corporate communications
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to stay calm under pressure .
1065 total views, 1 today