Full-Time Information Services Specialist
Pöyry is an international consulting and engineering company. We deliver strategic advisory and engineering services, underpinned by strong project implementation capability and expertise.
Our focus sectors are power generation, transmission & distribution, forest industry, chemicals & biorefining, mining & metals, transportation, water and real estate sectors.
Our 6,500 experts work on 15,000 projects annually. We are constantly looking for the best people and projects.
Pöyry Management Consulting Oy is looking for an INFORMATION SERVICES SPECIALIST to join our Team in Vantaa Finland. The position is fixed-term and until fall 2015.
Your main responsibility in the role will be updating and maintenance of paper mill databank including:
- Follow-up of industry information sources
- Data collection, evaluation and entry into database
- Updating technical details of paper machines and paper finishing equipment
- Updating new investments, rebuild, shut-downs and other changes
- Creation and submission of internal news flashes
- Supporting the global consultant network within Pöyry Management
- Consulting in sales and project work
We are looking for a person who has the following skills and experience:
- Technical orientation and minimum of college or polytechnic level education
- Familiarity with the operating principles of paper machines
- Relevant work experience in paper industry cluster
- Strong problem-solving and organizing skills
- Ability to independently drive tasks and initiatives
- Fluency in oral and written English and Finnish is a must. Second language such as Swedish, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian or German is a plus
- Excellent team work capabilities and communication skills
- Service orientation and flexibility to work with tight schedules
- Very good command of MS Office tools.
- Basic understanding of SQL databases is an advantage.
At Pöyry we believe that having the best people attracts the best projects and having the best projects attracts the best people. We work in a global environment with a strong focus on the needs of our local clients.
We offer you
- Challenging and exciting work for the world’s leading companies in the field of management consulting
- A unique opportunity to work with experienced and proficient colleagues in management consulting world-wide
- Employment with a responsible employer who fosters a dynamic environment to support the growth and development of the people working for our company
- A collaborative, professional, innovative and responsible way of working with a desire to achieve the highest level of quality.
5384 total views, 1 today