NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Prohoc main activity is the Expert Services. Our experts are working supervisory, planning, implementation, and projektinjohdollisissa positions around the world.
We are looking for HSE experts in the demanding environments to more than one site to a global scale.
Work tasks include:
- site personnel orientation and follow-up
- construction site safety tours
- a safe work instructions and monitor the clients according to the rules
- racks approvals levels
- the opening protections, the temporary railing etc. careful use of levels
the reporting we expect from you:
- experience in similar tasks, an appointed safety representatives, etc.
- feel safety legislation in the country
- the orld happy to valid safety card, hot work card, EA1, training for the benefit of others (säiliötyö, lifts, trucks, racks, etc.)
- the desire and the opportunity to work for longer periods of non-project-specific
- excellent English language skills, both oral and written.
- Other language skills are an advantage.
- The ability to adapt to different cultures and different types of customers and lainsäändäntöjen people.
- Experience in foreign managing projects for the benefit of international certificates and hse-training a big plus
We offer you: – a very interesting and challenging work – the ability to, in some cases, tax-free earnings abroad – a view on the industry and the outlook – contacts with the leading Finnish companies We are looking for other machinery, electrical , automation and civil engineers, supervisor & commissioning tasks. See on the link below. Taking up a job does not require moving from the current residential address Your cv is needed in english, please,
1468 total views, 1 today