Full-Time Eye Nurse / Nurse
Adecco SA is a world leader in human resources solutions company. Adecco has offices in a total of 5800, of which about 170 in the Nordic countries. In Finland, Adecco has been operating since 1997 and will serve 10 locations across the country. We recruit and we care professionals in permanent and temporary posts. Memira its way to Finland now, and that’s why we are looking for ophthalmic nurses / nurse in Turku. Work will begin in January. Memira the appearance of corrective eye surgery, the market leader in Northern Europe. Our company is growing at an incredible pace, and at the moment our group consists of about 50 clinic and 350 employees in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Germany. Our operations are the core values of Quality, Service and Availability. In practice, this means that the corporate culture are the driving forces behind the quality consciousness, a great service attitude and a clear management by objectives. For us it is important that our employees enjoy their work and are doing well! We offer excellent opportunities for growth, great freedom within the framework of duties at work, as well as a fun and multi-dimensional job with good benefits. Memiralle is also characterized by an intimate atmosphere and friendly corporate culture. For us, it is important to make our customers satisfied and to provide them with the possibility of a better quality of life.
The nurses / nurse:
- Provide the surgeon and the patient’s support for eye surgery
- Develop clinical practice and the management processes
- Provide surgeon member of the team of the future Memira clinics across the Finnish
We hope you will be:
- Eye nurse or scrub nurse experience
- experience of refractive surgery or cataract include attribution
- service orientation, as well as clinic patients well-being disposal
- and the enthusiastic attitude and ambition, and self-grip
- Travel Preparedness
- Fluent in Finnish and Swedish language skills
- we hope that you are flexible, you like a challenge and want to become a professional In addition, the need for close cooperation between optician, surgical team and other colleagues in order to work in comfortable and functional work environment.
Work will start in Sweden-held approximately 2 months in the Swedish education.
We offer you:
- Education, which provides an in-depth clinical validity of the eye inside and outside the action
- Opportunity to work in a professional, youthful and enthusiastic member of the team
- The chance to affect your work and to develop the company
- Competitive salary
2371 total views, 1 today