Full-Time Director / Program Manager in Wireless System Project
Reports to: Director of PMO (Project Management Office)
Program Manager is responsible for planning, executing, and finalizing projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors to deliver projects according to plan.
Key Responsibilities /Accountabilities
- Defining and establishing PM role and work – process, R&R of relative organization
- develop management items and assessment index
- develop improvement plan, and coach – prepare standard manuals and train
- assess project result/progress and PM
- support to projects execution – diagnosis and work out for improvement plan
- develop best Practices for Project execution.
- University degree: BS / MS – 15 years with 7 years direct working experience in a project or program management capacity including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Competent and proficient understanding of telecom systems business. – Wireless Infrastructure Business – Project Management – Installation, Commissioning, and Optimization
- Logistics, Quality Management, Operation
ALFA Henkilöstöpalvelu Oy co-operates with Samsung Electronics and represents Samsung’s recruiting business in Finland and Sweden. All candidates will be presented for Samsung solely by ALFA Henkilöstöpalvelu Oy. Samsung don’t want direct contacts.
3608 total views, 5 today