Full-Time Data Engineer
Our international client AREVA is looking for Olkiluoto 3 site in Eurajoki an Data Engineer data collector for qualification database for temporary position for four months period. Work starts as soon as the right persons is found.
- – you have experience on technical details and mechanical components design (valves, pumps) and/or electrical /I&C design (sensors)
- – you have general knowledge in component and/or I&C design and of component supplier documentation
- – you have general office skills and MS Office is familiar to you
- – you have CADIS and WPE- system experience and some skills on documentation, Documentum – system knowledge is a benefit
- – you speak fluent English, German is a plus
A team of Engineering Data collectors will provide input from engineering for qualification and IT secure activities and collect the necessary data. The coal is the completion of the database.
We will offer good chance to get to know one of the worlds largest sites and it’s way of working in international atmosphere. This is a good work experience for your CV.
4201 total views, 3 today