Full-Time Corporate Branding and Marketing Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Konecranes Global Marketing and Communications team is responsible for developing and managing Konecranes brand, marketing, and external and internal communications. Our objective is to build globally and locally a strong brand, both among our employees and our external stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities as Corporate Branding and Marketing Manager are to develop and coordinate our brand and the brand strategy. You will also be responsible of our marketing concept and support our organization in product and industry marketing.
Together with the Corporate Marketing and Communications team, Business Areas and local organizations, you will improve and implement the brand strategy to the different business environments. By developing and maintaining clear strategy and marketing guidelines, visual brand concepts, marketing processes and practises, contents and tools, you will create a strong alignment with the Group’s objectives and daily management activities in all our Business Areas and local organizations worldwide.
You will cooperate with Business Areas and local organizations to follow up the implementations of global concepts and tools, collect feedback and identify best practices.
What we expect from you:
- You should have a minimum of 4-5 years experience in Brand and Product Marketing within product or service businesses. Not only do you understand international marketing, but you should also have experience in the area. B-to-B experience is an advantage.
- You should have a master’s level degree, or equivalent, preferably in marketing. We expect the applicant to have fluent Finnish and English skills, both in oral and written.
- As a person you are open-minded, active and persistent.
- You meet the upcoming tasks with enthusiasm and curiosity.
- You enjoy developing and creating new concepts and processes.
- You have new fresh ideas for the brand marketing and don’t hesitate to introduce and implement new working processes using your excellent communication skills.
- You are definitely a good team player but you also like to work independently bringing tasks to an end.
- You are able to handle busy periods, tight schedules and several projects at the same time.
What we offer to you:
We offer you an interesting and challenging working environment in a growing international organization.
1514 total views, 1 today