Full-Time Technical Superintendent
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Technical Superintendent Position description Wärtsilä Services is looking for a (Senior) Technical Superintendent to Technical Services W32 engine team.
The location of this position is in Vaasa, Finland.
- – Promote and Give technical support for internal and external customers.
- – Make product documentation and product improvements, e.g. participate in the introduction of new products, product improvements, field tests and field follow-up / Initiate and write content of Service Bulletins, warranty follow-up etc
- – Perform feedback analyses and product reports as well as site surveys and trouble shooting in the field.
- – Follow up and solve technical issues together with Product Management and Engineering at PowerTech Requirements
- – MSc or BSc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent education
- – Good skills in communication, customer orientation and self management
- – Some years experience of diesel engines in the field is considered as a merit.
- – Readiness to travel.
- – Engine knowledge, documentation, presentations and training skills
- – Good command of both spoken and written English
- – Ability to perform accurate, analytical and systematic work
- – Nuclear industry and regulations knowledge is considered as a merit.
Job area: Service Delivery
993 total views, 1 today