Full-Time Technical Superintendent
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Technical Superintendent Position description Wärtsilä Services is looking for a (Senior) Technical Superintendent to Technical Services W32 engine team.
The location of this position is in Vaasa, Finland.
- - Promote and Give technical support for internal and external customers.
- - Make product documentation and product improvements, e.g. participate in the introduction of new products, product improvements, field tests and field follow-up / Initiate and write content of Service Bulletins, warranty follow-up etc
- - Perform feedback analyses and product reports as well as site surveys and trouble shooting in the field.
- - Follow up and solve technical issues together with Product Management and Engineering at PowerTech Requirements
- - MSc or BSc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent education
- - Good skills in communication, customer orientation and self management
- - Some years experience of diesel engines in the field is considered as a merit.
- - Readiness to travel.
- - Engine knowledge, documentation, presentations and training skills
- - Good command of both spoken and written English
- - Ability to perform accurate, analytical and systematic work
- - Nuclear industry and regulations knowledge is considered as a merit.
Job area: Service Delivery
927 total views, 1 today