Full-Time Steel Structure & Piping Supervisor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Enersense International Oy is fast becoming a leader and innovator in the field of supply chain, project and resource management, which stems from our extensive experience with major nuclear construction projects.
Enersense International is one of the premiere suppliers of qualifed staff within European pressurized reactor olkiluoto 3; over 1000 staffing placements.
Enersense international has the experience along with an extensive professional network and is constantly looking for quality staff to join our clients in their complex project needs. Our client company is looking for candidates with a sound experience in steel and piping.
The main tasks in the Steel Structure & Piping Supervisor position are as follows:
- Dealing with site structures, equipments, tanks and pipelines (especially in their installation)
- Optimazing schedules
- Organising necessary site functions
The first phase of the project will last till the end of this year during which time there will be descriptioning and documentation made of the client company’s certain products. In the first phase the candidate will work in Filnland, The second phase of the project has been estimated to start in the beginning of next year. If the candidate has met the needs of our client company, there is a possability to continue as a Site Manager as the description & documentation has been completed. In the second phase the candidate would be working abroad ( a site determined by te client company).
REQUIREMENTS: We are searching for a candidate with applicable background and education. The following skills need to be acquired:
- At least 3 years of experience in erectioning steel structured plants, pipings and equipments.
- Experience in project scheduling
- Ability to do developement within the job Enersense International offers you a great possibility to learn and earn experience in an international environment!
1064 total views, 1 today