Part-Time Sports and Leisure
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
HopLop has launched over Finland operating in children’s sporting clubs, which combine physical exercise with the joy and the joy of a safe and stimulating environment. Now we are looking happy and children thrive in physical education instructors task is to:
- sports days and club control
- exercise sessions with the steering
- baby monitors
- previous experience with children can work
- a brisk attitude towards the children
- age of consent
- have appropriate training
- first aid for pilots will be trained before initiated.
The work is seasonal, set in the clubs activities for the period. The pay is hourly based. The work will start in November.
We need instructors for the following time lines: Fri 09.11, 16.11 and 23.11 at 11-19, sports director of days at 17-19 Ma (weeks 2-17), 3-6yrs. sport clubs director Mon, Tue and Wed from 9.15 to 10.00 (weeks 2-17), 1-3yrs. family groups, sports director salary.
949 total views, 2 today