Full-Time Spare Parts Pricing Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
KONE Global Spares Supply Unit (GSS) provides quality spare parts for all KONE elevators, escalators and automatic building doors, as well as commercial replacement parts and components for a wide range of other manufacturers. Additionally, working clothes and KONE tools are part of the service portfolio. Presently, product offering includes over 100,000 items.
The position of a Pricing Analyst is related to spare parts pricing in Global Spares Supply (GSS). The main objective of the job is efficient and correct pricing of spare parts and providing intra corporate transfer prices and KONE sales prices.
Responsibilities and Key Activities
• Analyze spare part prices in different markets
• Determine and recommend KONE sales prices globally
• Determine intra corporate transfer prices
• Maintain all prices in central GSS pricing tool
• Provide and share arguments to country organizations about prices and price levels
• Develop spare part pricing process, methods and related tools
• Contact customers and solve possible issues related to spares pricing
• Provide problem-solving and pricing development proposals
Skills, Education and Experience
• Business college degree
• Prior work experience in pricing
• Understanding on how spare part pricing is related to the overall business in a global scale
• Team player attitude and willingness to work in a team with different kinds of people in an international environment
• Conflict management skills
• Fluent communication skills in English, other language skills are an asset
• Very good user skills of MS Office tools, mainly Excel
• Knowledge of SAP/R3 is an asset
We offer you an independent, challenging position in truly international business environment with modern tools and the support of a competent team.
1417 total views, 1 today