Full-Time Solution Owner, Installation Management Solutions
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
KONE’s Global Development is an organization of process development and IT experts responsible for developing KONE’s processes and managing cutting-edge IT solutions worldwide. Purpose As the Solution Owner, Installation Management Solutions you ensure that the KONE Installation function and the Delivery process activities related to installation have right IT solutions in place to support the operations. You plan, develop, maintain and ensure the support for the above mentioned solutions, and ensure business benefit realisation and optimum solution performance.
Responsibilities and Key Activities
– Gathering, understanding and analysing business requirements, process development priorities and user feedback
– Scanning the market to identify potential solutions in accordance to business requirements and solution architecture guidelines
– Analysing the business cases and maintaining a solution development roadmap – Planning and preparing solution development and roll-out projects, ensuring budget, resources and business commitment
– Managing the project portfolio to ensure timely delivery, business benefit realisation and stakeholder satisfaction
– Maintaining the existing solutions, managing work orders and enhancement projects
– Ensuring that proper SLA’s are in place and that solution support is organised and in place
– Measuring the performance of solutions, monitor tickets and manage critical incidents
– Assess and ensure correct solution usage
– Managing the stakeholders and facilitating a key user network
Other Performance measures required in the position:
– Project performance (on-time delivery, business benefit realisation, stakeholder satisfaction)
– Solution KPI’s (cost per user / transaction / other, technical performance, support performance, usage etc…)
– Relevant process metrics related to the solutions
– Stakeholder and user satisfaction of the solutions
Skills, Education and Experience
We expect you to have:
– Solid business understanding
– Solid understanding of Delivery Process and Installation operations
– Portfolio, program, project and service management
– Sufficient technical solution understanding
– Strong communication, change management, leadership and interpersonal skills.
We believe in inspiring, engaging and developing our people. We can offer strong support in your personal growth and global opportunities for future career development at KONE.
954 total views, 1 today