Full-Time Solution Manager, Business Reporting (EDW)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Finance and Reporting Systems team is responsible for defining and delivering IT services in its domain. The team manages solution and application lifecycle of Wärtsilä’s finance and controlling systems as well as business reporting, travel and facility systems.
We are looking for a Solution Manager for the business reporting area. The Solution Manager is accountable for Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) related design and full lifecycle management with regard to data management, integrations and data quality. This requires close cooperation with the specified businesses in order to ensure that business requirements are fulfilled. Intensive cooperation is also required with the Solution Architect to foresee the EDW related roadmap needs what comes to growth and performance.
- Manage and be responsible for development and total delivery of data warehousing solutions as per customer needs
- Requirement management
- Specifications created together with the customers
- Data modelling
- Data integrations design, data flow management
- Participate in multi-year solution roadmaps creation, ensuring alignment with business strategy and priorities
- Support, consult and participate in operational development projects
- Manage the documentation and stakeholder communication related to the own functional area Requirements
- Experience of global data warehousing solutions
- Excellent understanding of database technologies (e.g. Oracle)
- Understanding of data modelling in general and ability to evaluate existing solutions.
- Understanding of ETL tools, especially Informatica (Cognos Data Manager, CTRL-M)
- General understanding of reporting tools (e.g. Cognos, QlikView, MS BI)
- General understanding of (application) integrations
- Experience of gathering and analysing customer requirements and turning them into solution designs
- Customer orientation and ability to effectively market solutions to businesses
- Very good documentation and presentation skills
- Good leadership, collaboration and change management skills
- Proactive, development-minded, independent and goal-focused attitude to work
- Fluent written and spoken English
Possible locations for this position are Vaasa and Helsinki.
806 total views, 1 today