Full-Time Senior Project Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Pöyry is an international consulting and engineering company. We deliver strategic advisory and engineering services, underpinned by strong project implementation capability and expertise.
Our focus sectors are power generation, transmission & distribution, forest industry, chemicals & biorefining, mining & metals, transportation, water and real estate sectors. Our 6,500 experts work on 15,000 projects annually. We are constantly looking for the best people and projects.
We are looking for someone to fill this vacancy in our Vantaa office.
Senior Project Manager:
– Managing big investment projects in Pöyry organization, e.g. EPCM project (Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management).
– Take care of the project profitable budget, time scheduling, according agreed technical solutions and scope of work related to Pöyry contract.
– Main contact to Client’s project manager.
– Lead a Project Team, in general 30-50 people in several Pöyry offices in different countries / continentals.
– Technical education (M.Sc or B.Ss level)
– Capable to manage and lead a project team consisting of educated people
– Several years of experience in managing complex international projects
– Able to work with challenging time schedule and “see” project challenges happening in the future and prepare as much as possible corrective actions in advance.
– Good English and Finnish language skills
– Good understanding of financial aspects related to project work.
– Good communication skills requested in every day communication with the client’s organization and Pöyry team as well with the supervisory board.
– Willingness to travel and long term assignments.
The successful applicant is expected to have an interest and the potential for personal growth with a view to more demanding tasks.
1533 total views, 1 today