Full-Time Sales Development Representative – Tealeaf Technology
IBM Software Group (SWG) is almost a company in its own right, the second largest software business in the world. It has around 37,000 employees, the world’s largest direct software sales force of 10,000, 30 software labs, 24 on demand software centres and 14,000 employees dedicated to open software technologies. IBM Software Group offers the on demand operating infrastructure environment with a wide range of middleware for all types of computing platforms, allowing customers to take full advantage of the on demand era. SWG supports the hundreds of thousands of customers worldwide who rely on IBM mainframes, mid-range processors, personal computers and global networks to conduct e-commerce, collaboration and content hosting.
Tealeaf Technology (an IBM company) is a recognized leader in Customer Experience Management with world-class clients that read as a who’s-who of Internet commerce in Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and Travel. Tealeaf CX Solutions enable companies to ensure the success of their customer’s Web or Mobile interactions, which is enabled by Tealeaf’s unmatched visibility into the real-time customer experience.
The primary goal of the Sales Development Representative (SDR) is to increase qualified pipeline for the sales organization. This individual is responsible for identifying new opportunities for Tealeaf solutions, with the goal of providing an equal number of qualified meetings to each of their assigned Field Sales reps. The SDR will accomplish this by (1) initiating contact with senior level executives at Fortune 2000 companies doing business online, (2) qualifying marketing generated leads, and (3) coordinating with their Field sales counterparts on a regular basis. Based on these activities, the SDR will determine the accounts that require research and prospecting activities in order to set qualified face-to-face, phone or web appointments. An implicit responsibility of the SDR is to conduct business dealings in a way that creates a superior prospect experience that will set the stage for a meeting for the Field rep, as well as future product sales for Tealeaf.
- Achieve quota for number of Qualified Meetings per month with Director/VP/and C-level decision makers.
- Providing lead generation for the sales team, building a pipeline for the sales team
- Follow-up on inbound leads and proactively make outbound calls into Fortune 2000 target accounts who conduct online business.
- Get an understanding of prospect’s online projects, assess the prospect’s needs and explain how Tealeaf solutions can improve customer experience. Once the prospect has been qualified, schedule Qualified Meetings for the Field sales organization to begin their sales process.
- Utilize a consistent contact attempt process to follow-up, nurture, and qualify leads generated by marketing campaigns.
- Provide feedback and recommendations on marketing efforts based on direct experiences with potential clients.
- Work closely with Field Reps to develop and conduct proactive outbound calling strategies to penetrate target accounts. Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, and successfully manage and overcome prospect objections in order to secure Qualified Meetings.
- Develop and maintain territory and daily plans to maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to territory hours and metrics, and customizing scripts to market segments and prospect type.
- Manage a lead prospecting pipeline within the Tealeaf sales database and maintain accurate information about suspects, prospects, and their companies.
- Participate in company meetings and marketing events.
- Work with other members of your regional team and the Tealeaf organization to ensure overall team success.
- Keep up with industry trends and best practices, including utilization of new technology and web resources.
- Telephone sales experience : Mastered
- Written and verbal communication in English and at least one other european language : Mastered
- English: Fluent
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Italian : Fluent
- Spanish : Fluent
- French : Fluent
- Finnish : Fluent
We are looking for someone who has the ability ability to interface with internal and external people.
- Organized, energetic, sales focused.
- Target driven & goal orientated
- Energetic & with a proven ability to exceed targets set by the business
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
4087 total views, 1 today