Full-Time Receptionist (hotel)
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Lapland is Finland’s largest ski center. Holiday Club Ylläs saw Ylläksen is the newest and most diverse in terms of services year-round ski hotel, which was completed in the spring of 2003 Sport Resort Ylläs core.
The hotel is a traditional hotel and restaurant services, spa, gym and therapy center, and meeting facilities. The hotel has 84 rooms and three in the immediate vicinity of the Chalets apartment hotel complex, including the saga of transmitting about 150 apartments. We are looking for Holiday Club Ylläs Saaga receptionist
During the winter season 2012-2013 we expect from you:
- a positive customer service attitude
- do not want to develop in your work
- good English oral and written skills
- the serving Deputy equivalent qualifications
- hygiene passport
- experience of working in customer service
- Other language skills, for example. Russian and German, would be an advantage, as well Hotellinx reservation system know-how.
We offer you:
- a diverse and international working environment in Finland’s largest ski resort
- an interesting and varied work
- nice coworkers
- Sport Resort Ylläs employee benefits
- the ability to accommodation 5 km from the hotel
1129 total views, 1 today