Full-Time Quality controller
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Ref. no P/FIN/11 Location: Can Beverage Factory Main Responsibilities:
- ensuring the product’s quality according to both requirements
- taking measurements and samples according to the control plan
- releasing ready products to the warehouse
- monitoring the quality of products on the technological line and at specific
- production stages
- creating reports
- carrying out technical tests, mobility tests and any others if required
- repairing minor faults on the measurement devices
Requirements: You should have at least 6 months experience in a Quality Control role, be familiar with measurement devices, represent good statistical and numerical ability to create and analyze statistics, speak and write good English, be MS Office literate. Experience of working on SAP (or other ERP system) will be an advantage.
561 total views, 1 today