Full-Time PTI Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Metso’s mining and construction professionals specialize in bringing the right technology, processes, machinery and services to our customers in the aggregates production, construction, mining and minerals processing industries.
Our group, Metso Process Technology and Innovation (PTI), provides consulting services for the mining and construction industries, worldwide. We offer expertise in the integration and optimisation of mining (drill and blast), comminution, flotation, and dewatering processes to help our clients reduce operating costs, increase productivity, and improve the overall process, energy and water efficiency.
We also develop and sell advanced instruments and have a strong involvement in research and development.
As the PTI Manager you will be responsible for:
• Managing and leading the Metso Process Technology & Innovation hub in EMEA
• Providing services to internal customers (Consulting and RTD)
• Providing services to external customers (allows development of larger value propositions, differentiation and early access to our client’s future projects and expansions)
• Health, safety and environmental compliance
• Marketing of services to internal and external clients
• Developing prospects and proposals, and managing the execution of the projects.
We expect that you will meet the following:
• Bachelor of Engineering Degree or higher (Mining, Minerals Processing or Metallurgy)
• Minimum of 15 years of relevant experience in the mineral processing / mining industry
• Experience in any of the following would be an advantage: the mine-to-mill methodology, circuit surveys, rock characterisation, data analysis and treatment, modelling and simulation, report writing and presentation
• Fluency in English
• Understanding of and ability to foster relationships and business opportunities in diverse international jurisdictions
• Basic financial and commercial knowledge
• Readiness to travel
You will be a part of an exciting, supportive team of engineers, working to improve the productivity and efficiency of our customers’ mines and plants through the implementation of innovations and worlds best practice solutions.
729 total views, 1 today