Full-Time Project Engineer, Mechanical
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for Project Engineer, Mechanical to Wärtsilä Power Plants in Vaasa. Project Engineer is responsible for his work towards the Chief Project Engineer, Mechanical in the project.
The Chief Project Engineer is responsible for the whole mechanical discipline in project execution towards the Project Manager for the project, who is responsible for the whole project including all disciplines (electrical, mechanical and civil parts).
Becoming a Project Engineer is the first step in to an organisation and it comes with good career possibilities.
- - Safeguard that mechanical works are executed according to contract specifications and design directives as a member of a project team
- - Make purchase specifications and bill of quantities as required for the project execution
- - Make project specific design and design packages
- - Co-ordinate the design between subsuppliers – Develop Power Plant project wise mechanical solution for the client
- - Carry out subsupplier quality- and delivery follow-ups
- - Support our site team during installation and commission phases
- - Give feedback regarding technical solutions and complaints
- - Act as stand-in for Chief Project Engineer Mechanical when requested
- - Possibility to participate in development projects
- - BSc or MSc in Mechanical Engineering
- - Working experience seen as an advantage
- - Being self going having team working skills
- - Having motivation to learn and to grow professionally
- - Ability to understand and work with diverse cultures
- - Willingness to travel
878 total views, 1 today