Full-Time Noise Expert or Noise Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for a Noise Expert/Engineer to Ship Power, 4-Stroke in Vaasa. As a Noise Expert/Engineer, you will support in noise and vibration related tasks for sales- and delivery projects.
- - Perform computerized engine noise and exhaust noise predictions.
- - Perform exhaust silencer design calculations.
- - Perform torsional vibration and resilient mounting calculations
- - Perform air and structure borne noise measurements, as well as vibration and torsional vibration measurements.
- - Coordinate noise and vibration related measurements and analyse the results
- - Provide sales and project support in noise and vibration engineering matters
- - Develop and evaluate new technical solutions and customer solutions Requirements
- - Technical education (BSc or MSc)
- - Knowledge of sound, noise, acoustics and vibration theory
- - Preferably experience of and interest in engine dynamics
- - Good command of English
- - Programming skills is seen as an advantage
712 total views, 1 today