Full-Time Network Marketing Expert
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for a skilled web marketing experts in passenger traffic, your marketing Vuosaari. The task is permanent and the selected industry expert will work markkinointikoordinaattorimme work in pairs.
The field is very wide and varied responsibilities will be mm.:
- Finnish and English (in the future possibly also Russian-speaking) online and mobile pages updating of information, the production of content, usability, development and assign keywords
- Keep in touch online and mobile sites, as well as newsletter service similar collaborative partners and all market areas of technical problems out with them
- Contacts with the search engine optimization of the respective partners
- the Finnish-speaking B2C and B2B e-newsletters to create, send and reporting
- Finnish-language version of the newsletter e-mail records maintenance and updating
- Finnish-and English-speaking travel agency website creation, updating, and the availability of development
- Finnish language Facebook and Twitter, our website maintenance – electronic queries to create, send and evaluation with different our markkinointikoordinaattorien with
- electronic forms creation of the Finnish market and, if necessary, to other market areas
- Participation in the Finnish marketing plans, and brainstorm with the team – a new electronic marketing channels Mapping
- if necessary also advertising materials, proofreading and production require the applicant experience in web site content and the production of a variety of content management systems, as well as experience in the use of keyword optimization and search result text creation.
You have good MS Office skills, experience in the creation of queries and you taivava image processor and the knowledge of HTML basics. We also require fluent both written and oral English and Finnish language, Russian, German, and / or the Swedish language is an advantage. Can also be used in a broad language skills to sell text production, and work in a systematic way. We offer skilled support for your work colleague, as well as the opportunity to learn online marketing tasks of depth.
The Group’s operations are centered on sea transports in the Baltic and the North Sea and the port Providing Services, Mainly in Helsinki, Turku and Kotka. The Group has sales offices or Subsidiaries in Germany, Belgium, the UK, Sweden, Denmark and Poland as well as a representative office in Russia. In 2011, the Group recorded revenues totaling around EUR 605 million and had 2.076 employees. Finnlines is a part of the Italian Grimaldi Group and is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Helsinki. Vuosaari port, Gate House.
1226 total views, 1 today