Full-Time Marketing Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
MARKETING MANAGER FOR GERMANY Vitabalans Oy, was established in 1980 is a Finnish pharmaceutical company having its main office and manufacturing facilities in Hämeenlinna in Finland.
Our product portfolio covers POM and OTC-pharmaceuticals, food supplements and veterinary products. Currently we have 160 employees in the company, 50 of which are working in the export countries. Our subsidiaries are located in Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Slovenia, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Germany. Our annual net sales is app. 20 million euros. We have acquired a small size pharmaceutical company located app. 15 km’s from Hamburg to north. We hold Marketing Authorizations for several POM and OTC products in Germany. We plan to launch them to German market in the beginning of year 2013. We also plan exporting our Food Supplement brand products.
We are looking for A Marketing Manager:
- Your profile Fluent in German and English languages
- Hold a degree in business administration or natural science
- Previous experience in sales or/and marketing of pharmaceutical products, medical devices or food supplements
- Previous experience of planning and executing marketing or sales plans
- Result driven and goal oriented
- Sales oriented and readiness to manage customer relationships
- Good organizational and communicational skills
- High level commitment to the development of the company
- We offer you challenging tasks in successful and international organization with motivated colleagues and possibility to develop your own capabilities.
The company strategy, policy and product training is conducted in Finland. Marketing Manager reports to Export Director.
769 total views, 1 today