Full-Time EMPLOYMENT FOR CONSTRUCTION AND BUILDING WORKER
• We are looking to recruit Construction workers to control the construction activities of all construction projects.
• PROJECT MANAGER
• PROJECT SUPERVISOR
• HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGER
• CIVIL ENGINEER
• CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER
• CONSTRUCTION WORKER
• CRANE OPERATOR
• EQUIPMENT OPERATOR
• GENERAL LABORER
• PIPE FITTER
• Collaborate with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
• Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations.
• Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies.
• Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports.
• Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues.
Education and Experience
• Minimum of a diploma degree Engineering/Building/Construction or any other related discipline.
• A Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
• Proven working experience in construction and project management.
• Understanding of all facets of the construction process
• Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
• A creative thinker and excellent organizer.
• Can work with less supervision and even under extreme pressure.
78 total views, 0 today