Part-Time Web Search Evaluator
Appen Web Search Evaluators perform basic online tasks to evaluate the quality and relevance of internet based search results, advertisements and/or web page content. This position helps to ensure that people around the world are presented the most effective and relevant data possible when searching for information on the internet. In other words, your input counts in creating a better user experience for people looking for data online around the globe.
The Web Search Evaluator position is a part-time, work from home opportunity where all you need is a computer, sound card with speakers, high-speed internet connection and experience searching for information on the internet to get the job done.
These are entry level positions that will allow the Web Search Evaluator to learn new technologies and receive income just by having a relatively new computer with speakers and a desire to help improve the quality and relevancy of search returns!
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of a Appen’s rapidly growing global Web Search Evaluation Team providing critical data for the world’s top internet search engine companies!
· The Web Search Evaluator positions are flexible, part-time and up to 4 hours a day – 5 days a week!
· Must be currently residing in and able to perform work tasks in Finland
· Proficient in written English and Finnish language skills
· Access to a computer that is less than 3 years in age from the date of manufacture with a sound card and speakers
· High-speed internet connection with experience using the internet and performing searches
· Ability to read and write in English to understand and perform work tasks to customer specifications
Characteristics for Success:
· Have the ability and desire to work from home doing internet based work within search media platforms
· Possess a basic level of computer operational knowledge
· Ability and willingness to comprehend and follow instructions independently
· Experience as freelancer or other work from home opportunities.
· Dependent upon project
Appen Rewards and Recognition:
FlexJobs – Recognized by FlexJobs as a Top 100 Company to Watch for Remote Jobs in 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 including the #1 Ranking in 2017!
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 – Three-time winner in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Australia Awards from 2012 through 2014.
Momentum Mid Market Awards – Finalist in the BRW Momentum Awards for Best Mid-Market Business $50-$100MM Category. In addition, Appen was a finalist in the 2014 Australian Growth Technology Company Awards.
Australian Export Rewards – Inaugural winner in 2008 of the Prime Minister’s Exporter of the Year Award and Australian Export Category winner, Information and Communication Technology Award.
Appen’s clients are the top technology companies in the world. We are a global technology and language consulting firm, operating in 180 languages and we staff projects ranging in size from under one hundred to thousands of remote workers around the globe. Appen’s work provides the critical data our clients need to make the technology experience in many platforms better for all users.
Note: Appen is actively hiring for many clients. We have other opportunities which may be contractor or employee status, or have different schedules and requirements. Our team will evaluate your application and review all positions that might be a quality fit based on your skills and experience. To see all our work opportunities, please visit join.appen.com.
5 total views, 0 today