Full-Time IT Specialist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for an enthusiastic IT professional, who likes to learn new technologies, is a teamplayer with positive attitude for providing support to internal customers, but is also not afraid to tackle challenges and take responsibility independently. Join us to operate, support, design and develop a quickly growing and evolving remote service platform.
The service consists of large scale global remote connectivity network, data centre services, and variety of both third-party and in-house developed applications. We are building the service with the best technologies and practices, and can offer you challenges and opportunities to grow your own expertise.
What we expect from you:
The ideal candidate will have:
- - Degree from information technology field, and already some years of working experience from IT.
- - Good knowledge of standard data communications technologies. Additionally, knowledge of some of the following technologies is considered a plus: mobile data communication, industrial data communication, data network planning/configuration/management. – Experience of systems administration on Linux servers.
- Additionally, experience of some of the following areas is a plus: database administration and SQL (Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL), high-availability and clustering technologies, cloud technologies, modern data storage solutions (nosql, big data), Java applications management/development.
- - Good understanding of the methodologies and best practices in designing and managing information systems and software. Experience of scripting languages or other programming languages is a a plus.
- - Good attitude in providing helpdesk/support for internal customers. You will need good command of both written and spoken English language, as part of the work will involve communicating with people from around the world.
The work is mainly placed at Hyvinkää, Finland.
What we offer to you:
We offer you a chance to take part in building and managing a world-class industrial service, built with modern IT technologies and solutions. The service is growing and evolving quickly, and we are constantly working on improving the architecture, tools, automation and processes, to meet the future requirements.
We are a truly global company, but we operate in agile way, and can offer you interesting challenges and a great team to work with.
1649 total views, 1 today