Full-Time Internal Control Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Pöyry is an international consulting and engineering company. We deliver strategic advisory and engineering services, underpinned by strong project implementation capability and expertise.
Our focus sectors are power generation, transmission & distribution, forest industry, chemicals & biorefining, mining & metals, transportation, water and real estate sectors. Our 6,500 experts work on 15,000 projects annually. We are constantly looking for the best people and projects.
We are strengthening our finance function in Finland and looking for a
Internal control manager
You will be based in Vantaa. Your main duties in Pöyry Global finance operations are:
– development and implementation internal control policies in finance operations
– coaching, training and support to finance organisation in compliance with laws, regulations and operating guidelines related to finance
– reviewing and assessment of controls in finance processes
– development of operating guidelines related to finance
– tasks in Group consolidation and reporting process.
Although your main focus will be on internal controls, you may also take part in Group consolidation and reporting process.
An ideal candidate will fulfill most of the following criteria:
– academic degree to a BA/MBA level
– minimum three to five years of professional experience in the area of financial accounting, in an international environment.
– experience in internal controls or in audit is an advantage, but not a prerequisite.
– fluent spoken and written English (other language skills are a merit)
– strong IT skills (MS Office, previous experience with HFM, Coda and Parm)
– ability and willingness to drive for change by improving processes and system
– analytical skills.
We offer an interesting and a challenging position and an opportunity for the successful candidate to further develop his/her skills in a global company.
1124 total views, 2 today