Full-Time Interior Designer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our client is a 100% Danish owned company with nearly 100 years of experience in high-quality office furniture design and manufacture. Strong experience are reflected in the product range and services that have been developed to support the customers’ strategies.
Functional, finished solutions and visual appearance are important. We call it the Freedom at work! In order to strengthen the Nordic market area are now looking for a new role of the representative from Finland to meet independently from existing customers and also to open up new long-term partnerships. The task is permanent and tied directly to the customer.
We hope you will:
- In order to succeed will require prior work experience in interior design and / or the furniture sector. You must have a proven track record of successful sales efforts.
- You are accustomed to take responsibility and to work independently. We value the experience of project management, as well as participation in interior design and procurement-related tasks.
- You are persuasive and skilled negotiator.
- You must be able to communicate fluently in English and Finnish.
- You will have good IT skills, experience in ERP systems and Office applications use. For example, the education you are an interior designer, but also a commercial work experience, depending on the degree provides a good foundation for the security for the long-term cooperation with clients.
We appreciate the robust and enthusiastic attitude, sales orientation, and self-directed approach and the ability to handle multiple demanding concurrent projects.
The interest in furniture, interior decoration and design, as well as a strong commercial skills provide a sound basis for pleasure and successful mission.
In your work you will need your own car, your clientele is mainly the metropolitan area but the job requires some traveling mainly in the Nordic region. You can work according to your wishes with our customers either partner premises, at home or at clients’ premises.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- - Country Representative own answer in the Finnish market area in terms of sales and customer relations, as well as therapeutic point of view, designs and implements customer visits, as well as to new customers and existing customers with global operations in Finland.
- - You’re doing on a daily basis in close cooperation with architects and builders, as well as other interior with contacts
- - Participate in the planning-related tasks
- - You are active in the market, and identify potentials, launch and implement a framework contract negotiations and make deals and contracts
- - You’ll work closely with local service providers and producers – will report monthly Danish head office
We offer you:
We will offer you a great opportunity to work on varied and challenging, independent positions in well-known, high-quality design products involved. You will have the opportunity to play a key role in the start-up of the Finnish operations.
You can get help, support, and comprehensive introduction to the task’s head office in Denmark. We offer a competitive compensation package. We welcome you into our customers a professional, committed and good mental organization.
Are you interested? Apply today!
1387 total views, 1 today