Full-Time Financial Advisor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Finnvera provides funding for start-up, growth and internationalization, as well as exports to hedge against risks. Finnish companies are strengthening capacities and competitiveness by providing loans, guarantees, equity investments and export credit guarantees. Finnvera to share the risk inherent in financing with other donors. Finnvera is a state-owned specialized financing and Finland’s export credit agency, the Export Credit Agency (ECA).
Finnvera total assets of about EUR 2.3 billion and the share capital of EUR 197 million. euros. We have about 400 business development and finance professionals in 15 offices. Customers Finnvera has about 30 000 We are looking for the Turku Regional Office by financial vanhempain-/hoitovapaasijaiseksi the end of 2013.
Financial adviser requirements:
- reply to small customers of financial services
- take care of your customer advice and guidance to the foreign customers
- to deliver continuous cooperation with the advisory bodies and the banks
- you answer your own asiakassalkkusi monitoring and appropriate changes to the financial statements, as well as customers’ liquidity monitoring of the financial advisor’s success will require:
- experience in corporate finance and / or counseling
- customer service and communication skills
- accountable and effective mindset
- basic commercial training,
- and practice in the English and Swedish language
884 total views, 1 today