NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Wärtsilä PowerTech is looking for an Engineer to strengthen automation development at Wärtsilä R&D in Vaasa, Finland.
- Describe algorithms for various engine processes
- Contribute in enhancing the diagnostics in UNIC
- Study and implement new technologies which can be applied in engine controls
- Specify engine functionality for engines under development and for future products
- Contribute in working out standard automation solutions together with other business units
- Produce other material such as concept studies, test documents and manuals
- BSc or MSc within automation, process control or related disciplines – Preferably 3 years of experience in automation, process control or Wärtsilä applications
- Good understanding of process control, signal processing and embedded automation systems
- General understanding of internal combustion engines, dynamic systems is an advantage
- General control circuitry experience is an advantage
- Modelling and simulation experience (Simulink or other) is an advantage
- Good command of English
- Good command of Finnish and Swedish is an advantage
885 total views, 1 today