NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
S Group is comprised of the Corporation and its subsidiaries, regional cooperatives. S Group provides grocery and consumer goods, service station and fuel trade, tourism, hospitality business, automotive, automotive accessories, as well as agricultural trade in services.
In addition, S-Bank offers banking services to its customer-owners. S Group is owned by two million cooperative members, or customer-owners. S-Group’s retail sales (VAT 0%) in 2011 was 11.5 billion euros.
We are working in the S-group is already more than 42 000 S Group offers a modern and evolving work environment in a big house with its advantages. Economic SOK SOK Corporation is responsible for financial planning and follow-up, the S Group’s financial operations, as well as the development of common financial and payroll administration services rendered.
- Internal accounting and reporting for customers
- Budgeting process participation
- Separate orders we expect
- A suitable business training (Bachelor of Business Administration / KTM)
- After a few years of work experience in internal or external accounting tasks
- Good Excel skills
- Accuracy and independent mindset
- Positive attitude and service orientation
We value experience in SAP and Cognos software. Good management of the Office programs is also an advantage.
- a varied and interesting job description
- Opportunity to develop your skills and common ways of working
- for highly skilled team and a large support organization
- the S Group’s employee benefits
720 total views, 1 today