Full-Time Clinical Scientist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
DuPont has been bringing world-class science and engineering to the global marketplace in the form of innovative products, materials, and services since 1802. The company believes that by collaborating with customers, governments, NGOs, and thought leaders we can help find solutions to such global challenges as providing enough healthy food for people everywhere, decreasing dependence on fossil fuels, and protecting life and the environment.
The solution to many of the most fundamental challenges facing the world today can be found in science. But providing for the food, energy and safety needs of a growing population will require more than science alone. It will require many people working together to devise solutions that improve the lives of people everywhere.
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we’re looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
CLINICAL SCIENTIST We are looking for a Clinical Scientist to our Active Nutrition team based in Kantvik, Southern Finland. Our team runs an active and diverse program of nutritional clinical and pre-clinical studies globally, to advance the science behind the nutritional and health benefits of bioactive food ingredients, to support the business of health-promoting food ingredients and dietary supplements, and to comply with the region-specific regulatory requirements of health-promoting food ingredients.
Our talented and highly qualified team is expanding, and we are looking for a Clinical Scientist whose primary duties will be:
- Participating in the planning, developing, executing and managing of human studies
- Acting as a contact person in DuPont and client-driven studies
- Reviewing of study protocols
- Planning and following project budgets
- Project planning and reviewing activities, including resource requirement planning and reviewing of project timelines against study objectives and deliverables
- Participating in DuPont clinical research SOP review and development
- Working in compliance with ICH Guidelines (GCP) and DuPont SOPs
You are qualified for the position if you have:
- A proven track record in the clinical project management of large multi-centre studies, including international studies
- Experience in nutritional studies is highly preferred
- Extensive exposure to clinical operations
- A University degree in a biomedical or related life science
- Previous experience working as a CRA or Senior CRA, and/or experience in providing guidance to CRAs in the clinical research environment
- Effective communication skills including good personal presentation, oral and written communication skills.
Fluency in English is essential; Other language skills are seen as a benefit (fluency in Finnish is an advantage) – Experience working in a team environment under time and resource pressures
995 total views, 1 today