Part-Time Assistant Legal Counsels
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The KONE Global Legal Function in Espoo, Finland provides legal services for KONE on a global basis. It provides legal and related services that help KONE achieve its business objectives in line with its strategy. In addition to the KONE Global Legal Function there are regional and local legal functions in several countries outside Finland. Altogether they form a Group-wide legal function.
We are now looking for Assistant Legal Counsels to work together with our other Assistant Legal Counsels with a broad range of legal issues typical for a legal function of an internationally operating company. The positions are offered on a part-time fixed-term periods, and on average, you will be working two to three days per week.
The positions will be filled as of December 16, 2013 and February 24, 2014, and the term of employment will last at least until the end of 2014.
Responsibilities and Key Activities
• Initial contract reviews
• Fact finding
• Draft various reports and documents
• Maintain legal databases
• Arrange for the legalization of documents
• Administer collection activities
• Communicate directly with KONE personnel globally in legal and other matters
Skills, Education and Experience
• University level law studies, optimally half way completed
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team
• Fluent English language skills, additional language skills are an asset
• Motivation and drive to work and get things done in a fast pace international and multicultural environment
• Excellent social, communication and networking skills and an ability to take the initiative.
1564 total views, 1 today