Full-Time Accounts Receivable Representative
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Metso Financial Services is a centralized provider of financial management services for Metso units. Our Tampere team offers financial management services to those Metso units in Finland which use SAP and M3 systems. It also offers accounts payable and accounts receivable services to some European Metso units.
We are now looking for Accounts Receivable Representative for full-time but temporary position until 31.1.2014. Your main tasks include duties related to both handling accounts receivable and debt collection; maintaining the customer database, registering payments in the accounts receivable, balancing receivables within the group, making credit status information queries and monitoring receivables.
– relevant educational degree
– experience in similar tasks
– fluent written and spoken command of English and Finnish (other language skills are an advantage)
– flexibility and cooperation skills
– ability to work independently and have initiative You are meticulous, precise and accurate and work well with details. Experience in using finance applications like SAP is an asset.
We offer a great place to work, an international business environment and good opportunities for competence development.
1018 total views, 1 today