Full-Time Accountant Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Stora Enso is a biomaterial, paper, packaging and wood products industry worldwide pioneer – rethinker. We question our business and how we think, and we’re constantly looking new to offer our customers innovative solutions based on renewable materials. Stora Enso has about 30 000 people and had sales in 2011 were EUR 11.0 billion. Stora Enso is responsible for the Group’s Finnish pulp and paper mills, sawmills, and wood supply.
Stora Enso’s Finnish customers’ mills annual wood consumption is 20 million. m3. Wood Supply’s goal is to ensure cost-effective, environmentally-aware timber supply plants using sustainable methods. Stora Enso Forest employs 630 people and 400 aircraft and truck entrepreneurs subcontractors.
We are looking for the forest office accounting deputy secretary to the leave the employment relationship. Supremacy begins in October-November and lasts until 31.08.2013.
Alternation-free substitute can be selected only at the employment office as an unemployed job seeker a person.
Counting the secretary’s duties include:
- raw wood and by-products buying and selling supply store management (business transactions between)
- in private forests, the forest service billing
- Forest of the currency in traffic inspection
- timber trade related to office duties Requirements – commercial or other appropriate training
- Previous work experience of the above tasks would be an asset
- Suitability of team work
- active and spontaneous approach to work tasks
655 total views, 3 today